PSAP Exam Prep 1-Day Course - December 8, 2022
- Non-member - $700
- Member - $525
- Associate Member - $525
- Academic Partner - $665
- PSAP Industry Partner - $665
- Pump Industry Partner - $665
- Pump Industry Partner Retiree - $665
- Standards Partner - Consultant - $525
- Standards Partner - End User - $525
- Standards Partner - End User & Basic Training - $525
- Training Partner - $525
PSAP Certification Exam Prep Course
December 8, 2022
With energy efficiency and system optimization leading a shift in the pump industry, there is a growing need for pump system professionals with the knowledge and experience to perform high quality assessments to benchmark current systems and recommend system upgrades. Pump system training provides professionals with the knowledge and tools to perform system assessments and the Pump Systems Assessment Professional (PSAP) Certification provides third-party validation of an individual’s proficiency in pump fundamentals, pump system optimization techniques, and implementation of pump system assessments.
This course is designed to prepare an individual to take the PSAP Certification Exam. HI is now offering remote online-proctored exams via ProctorU as a safe, secure, and easy way to take the PSAP Certification Exam. ProctorU is a live online proctoring service that allows you to take your exam from the comfort of your home. For more information or questions on taking the examination, contact Edgar Suarez.
The exam preparation session provides attendees the resources and tools to be comfortable with the certification exam process, virtual exam platform and realistic questions covering all the knowledge areas.
The instructor will guide the attendees through the application requirements, exam platform and scheduling and what to expect on the day of the exam. Following the overview, the attendees have the opportunity to take a realistic practice exam via the same electronic platform, and the instructor the spends explaining each practice exam question.
- Review PSAP certification application requirements, domains, tasks, and body of knowledge outlined by the Hydraulic Institute.
- Review examination scheduling and test taking requirements
- You will have a chance to a sample test that should give you a realistic test taking experience
- The instructor will review each sample test question in detail following you allotted time limit to take the sample test
- The instructor will also provide you the opportunity to work through additional sample questions, and the instructor will review the answer to each in detail
- At the end of the course you should have a good feeling about your preparedness to take the PSAP certification exam
Participants will also receive the following course materials:
- Pump System Assessment Professional Certification Study Guide
- Course Slide Deck
- Follow-up activities such as webinars and surveys
This course offers one day of live virtual instructor-led PSAP certification exam preparation that covers all of the PSAP knowledge area. The course will cover the following:
- The exam preparation session provides attendees the resources and tools to be comfortable with the certification exam process, virtual exam platform and realistic questions covering all the knowledge areas.
- The instructor will guide the attendees through the application requirements, exam platform and scheduling and what to expect on the day of the exam. Following the overview, the attendees have the opportunity to take a realistic practice exam via the same electronic platform, and the instructor explains each practice exam question.
- An overview of the eligibility requirements, certification process, and how to schedule the exam
- What to expect on the day of the exam
- Live practice exam & review of practice exam and results
- Detailed review of additional practice exam questions
Process engineer and Project manager with GM BluePlan Engineering
Rafiq is a process engineer and project manager with GM BluePlan Engineering in Guelph, Ontario, with 13 years of experience in the design and construction of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure with particular expertise in pumping systems. He is experienced in developing PFDs, P&IDs, and PCNs as well as hydraulic modelling in AFT Fathom. Rafiq has been active with the Hydraulic Institute for over 4 years and has served on several committees including the Standards committee for ANSI/HI 9.6.6 – Pump Piping. Rafiq is a certified Pump System Assessment Professional and a licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario. He obtained a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering and an Advanced Certificate in Environmental Management from the University of Toronto
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|