Pump Systems Training and PSAP Exam Prep Course Bundle| September 6-8, 2022
- Registration Closed
Pump Systems Training and PSAP Exam Prep Course Bundle
Virtual Instructor-Led Course
September 6-8, 2022
With energy efficiency and system optimization leading a shift in the pump industry, there is a growing need for pump system professionals with the knowledge and experience to perform high quality assessments to benchmark current systems and recommend system upgrades. Pump system training provides professionals with the knowledge and tools to perform system assessments and the Pump Systems Assessment Professional (PSAP) Certification provides third-party validation of an individual’s proficiency in pump fundamentals, pump system optimization techniques, and implementation of pump system assessments.
This course bundle offers 3 days of virtual instruction on pump and pump system fundamentals, system optimization and assessment, and preparation for the PSAP certification exam. The course will cover the knowledge areas for conducting pump system assessment and prepares you to take the PSAP Certification Exam. Registration for this course includes a digital copy of the Pump System Optimization Guidebook and the Pump Systems Assessment Professional Certification Exam Study Guide.
Upon completion, participants will learn to:
- Explain the benefits of assessing pumping systems for optimization and the impacts of energy consumption
- Understand the interaction between pump behavior and system behavior, effectively use pump and system curves to guide pump selection and control, and understand pump system power consumption
- Understand how the system is controlled and how to vary the operating point
- Identify common operating issues in pump systems and how to resolve it
- Explain the function of different pump system components, such as drivers, bearings, seals, piping, valves, and instrumentation
- Explain the U.S. DOE regulations for certain clean water pumps and industry efforts to promote energy efficient pumps and pump systems
- Utilize the 13 step process for pump selection, specification, and acceptance
- Describe the different preventive and predictive maintenances practices
- Understand piping and instrumentation diagrams, isometrics, process flow diagrams, and engineering drawings
- Identify optimization opportunities in existing systems and new designs
- Implement optimization solutions
- Implement the 13 steps of a pump system assessment
- Prepare for the PSAP Certification Exam with work exercises and explanation of solutions
Who Should Attend
Engineers, Sales Professionals, Energy Efficiency Professionals, Reliability and Maintenance Personnel, Engineering Consultants, and Technical Service Professionals.
This course bundle is designed to prepare an individual to take the PSAP Certification Exam. HI is now offering remote online-proctored exams via ProctorU as a safe, secure, and easy way to take the PSAP Certification Exam. ProctorU is a live online proctoring service that allows you to take your exam from the comfort of your home. For more information or questions on taking the examination, contact Edgar Suarez.
For inquires regarding the Pump Systems Training Course, please contact Matt Derner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 862-242-5338. For inquires regarding the PSAP Certification Exam contact Edgar Suarez at email@example.com or call 862-217-2441.