Factory Performance Testing: Hydraulic, Mechanical, and Hydrostatic: 1-Part On-Demand Webinar
- Non-member - $119
- Member - $89.25
- Associate Member - $89.25
- Academic Partner - $113.05
- PSAP Industry Partner - $113.05
- Pump Industry Partner - $113.05
- Pump Industry Partner Retiree - $113.05
- Standards Partner - Consultant - $89.25
- Standards Partner - End User - $89.25
- Standards Partner - End User & Basic Training - $89.25
- Training Partner - $89.25
Factory Performance Testing: Hydraulic, Mechanical, and Hydrostatic
1-Part On-Demand Webinar
This webinar will provide a summary of all HI laboratory test standards for rotodynamic pumps. The presenter will cover test procedures, setups, and arrangements along with data acquisition, acceptance grades, and instrumentation. Learn the basics of factory performance testing in this 1-part on-demand webinar
• Awareness of HI Laboratory Testing Standards for rotodynamic pumps
• Overview of hydraulic, mechanical, and hydrostatic factory test procedures (including NPSH3)
• Understanding factory test setups and arrangements
• Understand test acceptance grades, amplitude of fluctuations, and tolerances
• Determine pass/fail based on test acceptance grade
• Calculate hydrostatic test pressure
• Overview of test instrumentation, sizing, calibration intervals, and uncertainty
|HI Member Type||Fee|
Members, Associate Members, Standards Partners, and Training Partners of the Hydraulic Institute (HI) receive 25% discount on all available PSM training. Employees of Members, Associate Members, Standards Partner, and Training Partner organizations must log-in with their company email address in order for the discounted registration fee to apply. Industry Partners and Academic Partners receive 5% discount on all PSM training. Click here to learn more about HI membership.
Refunds & Cancellations
All refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Click the "Contents" tab and select "View On-Demand Webinar". After viewing the entire video, return to the Contents tab.
- Click "Complete Quiz for On-Demand Webinar" to answer quiz questions. You will have 10 attempts and must get at least 80% correct to proceed to the next session. After completing the quiz, return to the Contents tab.
- Click "Complete Webinar Evaluation" to provide your feedback on the webinar to PSM. Scroll down to view all feedback questions, there are questions that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the button “View/Print Your Certificate” in the box titled “Claim Credits & Certificate to save or print your certificate of completion. If you ever lose your certificate, you can come back to the PSM website and view it on your transcript (found in the Dashboard).
If you are experiencing any log in issues, cannot access a course, need assistance claiming credit, or have other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Senior Engineer of Standards and Training
Alex Moser is the Senior Engineer of Standards and Training at the Hydraulic Institute with technical responsibility for standards, guidebooks, training, and technical programs as well as assisting the governmental regulations committees with technical expertise. Prior to joining the Hydraulic Institute, he held new product development and engineering management positions with a major pump manufacturer, with a focus on new pump design, system analysis, and testing. Mr. Moser obtained his B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Alabama.
One (1) PDH credits will be issued upon completion of this on-demand webinar series.
The acceptance of continuing education as it applies to fulfillment of the state licensing requirements for professional designations is at the pleasure of the individual state licensing boards. It is the responsibility of the individual participants to be knowledgeable about their state requirements.
Licensed Professional Engineers
Continuing professional development is a vital component to the engineering licensure process. Most state licensing boards require continuing professional development as a condition for licensure and renewal of the license to practice engineering. Pre-approval of training providers and courses are not required by most state licensing boards, except for the following:
Florida Board of Professional Engineers
Pump Systems Matter is a board-approved continuing education provider for the Florida Board of Professional Engineers: License # CEA361.
North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
Pump Systems Matter is an approved continuing professional competency sponsor for the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors: Sponsor # S-0523.
New York State Board for Engineering, Land Surveying, and Geology
Pump Systems Matter is approved as a sponsor of continuing education for professional engineers in New York State: NYS Sponsor # 241.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|