Introduction to Rotodynamic Pumps: 1-Part Live Webinar - January 25, 2023
- Registration Closed
Introduction to Rotodynamic Pumps
January 25, 2023 | 1:00 p.m. (EST)
1-Part Live Webinar
This 1-hour webinar is for new pump industry professionals or experienced professionals that want a refresher on the most up-to-date pump type nomenclature.
Upon completion, participants will learn the following:
- What a rotodynamic pump is, and the classifications of rotodynamic pumps
- Introduction to rotodynamic pump markets
- Overview of rotodynamic pump types and nomenclature
- Review of updated nomenclature from ANSI/HI 14.1-14.2-2019 Rotodynamic Pumps for Nomenclature and Definitions
|HI Member Type||Fee|
Members, Associate Members, Standards Partners, and Training Partners of the Hydraulic Institute (HI) receive 25% discount on all available PSM training. Employees of Members, Associate Members, Standards Partner, and Training Partner organizations must log-in with their company email address in order for the discounted registration fee to apply. Industry Partners and Academic Partners receive 5% discount on all PSM training. Click here to learn more about HI membership.
Group registration discounts are available for webinars. If you are interested in registering a group, please click the button below to download the group registration form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 3 business days to process group registrations.
Refunds & Cancellations
All refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. Full refunds will be issued for any live course or webinar that has been cancelled.
- Click the "Contents" tab and select "View Live Webinar". After viewing the entire video, return to the Contents tab.
- Click "Complete Quiz for Live Webinar" to answer quiz questions. You will have 10 attempts and must get at least 80% correct to proceed to the next session. After completing the quiz, return to the Contents tab.
- Continue this process until you view and complete all the parts for this Webinar Series.
- Click "Complete Webinar Evaluation" to provide your feedback on the webinar to PSM. Scroll down to view all feedback questions, there are questions that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the button “View/Print Your Certificate” in the box titled “Claim Credits & Certificate to save or print your certificate of completion. If you ever lose your certificate, you can come back to the PSM website and view it on your transcript (found in the Dashboard).
If you are experiencing any log in issues, cannot access a course, need assistance claiming credit, or have other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Senior Engineer of Standards and Training
The Senior Engineer of Standards and Training at the Hydraulic Institute with technical responsibility for standards, guidebooks, training, and technical programs of the Hydraulic Institute, as well as assisting the governmental regulations committees with technical expertise. Prior to joining the Hydraulic Institute, he held new product development and engineering management positions with a major pump manufacturer, with a focus on new pump design, system analysis, and testing. Mr. Moser obtained his B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Alabama.
One (1) PDH credits will be issued upon completion of this live webinar series.
The acceptance of continuing education as it applies to fulfillment of the state licensing requirements for professional designations is at the pleasure of the individual state licensing boards. It is the responsibility of the individual participants to be knowledgeable about their state requirements.
Licensed Professional Engineers
Continuing professional development is a vital component to the engineering licensure process. Most state licensing boards require continuing professional development as a condition for licensure and renewal of the license to practice engineering. Pre-approval of training providers and courses are not required by most state licensing boards, except for the following:
Florida Board of Professional Engineers
Pump Systems Matter is a board-approved continuing education provider for the Florida Board of Professional Engineers: License # CEA361.
North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
Pump Systems Matter is an approved continuing professional competency sponsor for the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors: Sponsor # S-0523.
New York State Board for Engineering, Land Surveying, and Geology
Pump Systems Matter is approved as a sponsor of continuing education for professional engineers in New York State: NYS Sponsor # 241.
By participating in this webinar hosted by the Hydraulic Institute (HI) and Pump Systems Matter (PSM) you automatically agree to authorize recording of audio and or visual content presented during the live session and consent to subsequent use of the recording by HI and PSM unless otherwise stated. The audio and visual recording of the live webinar includes documents and materials exchanged or viewed during the live event; questions asked and poll answers provided by you during the live event; and the chat box transcript. Live webinar recordings are uploaded to HI’s On-Demand library for distribution.
By submitting this registration, you consent to having your name or contact information shared with the session speaker(s) and organizer(s).
If you do not consent to the audio and/or video recording of this live webinar or the sharing of your information, please do not join the session and email your concerns to email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|