Vibration Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps: 1-Part On-Demand Webinar
- Non-member - $119
- Member - $89.25
- Associate Member - $89.25
- Academic Partner - $113.05
- PSAP Industry Partner - $113.05
- Pump Industry Partner - $113.05
- Pump Industry Partner Retiree - $113.05
- Standards Partner - Consultant - $89.25
- Standards Partner - End User - $89.25
- Standards Partner - End User & Basic Training - $89.25
- Training Partner - $89.25
Already registered? Log in now.
Vibration Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps
1-Part On-Demand Webinar
This on-demand webinar provides in-depth insights into critical measurements made on non-rotating components of rotodynamic pumps, including maximum allowable vibration values and acceptance tests, and is based on the latest edition of the ANSI/HI 9.6.4 standard. If your customers use rotodynamic pumps in clear water, this webinar will be useful for factory and field vibration acceptance tests.
Upon completion, webinar participants will understand:
- Vibration measurements that are applicable to vibration on rotodynamic pumps
- Use of vibration measurement instrumentation and transducers
- Measurement locations and directions
- Key differences between field vs factory testing
- Factors affecting vibration and sources of vibration
- Balance criteria
- Vibration data collection best practices
Director of Structural Analysis
Mechanical Solutions, Inc.
- Employed by Mechanical Solutions, Inc. since 2002
- Vice Chair, HI Pump Vibration Committee
- Member of HI Dynamics of Pumping Machinery Committee
- Lecturer on Pump Vibration at the Texas A&M Pump Symposium
- M.S. Cum Laude Lehigh University
- Over 30 years experience with centrifugal pumps
- Co-Author Pump Mechanical & Dynamic Behavior Chapter, McGraw-Hill Pump Handbook
View On-Demand Webinar
Select the "View On-Demand Recording" button to begin.
Select the "View On-Demand Recording" button to begin. Open to view recorded webinar session. This video is approximately 1 hour.
Complete Quiz for On-Demand Webinar
8 Questions | 10 attempts | 6/8 points to pass
8 Questions | 10 attempts | 6/8 points to pass This quiz has 8 questions and requires 6 out of 8 correct answers to pass the quiz and earn one (1) PDH credit.
Claim Credit and Certificate
1.00 PDH credit | Certificate available
1.00 PDH credit | Certificate available Select the "View/Print Your Certificate" button to view and print your certificate of completion.
11 Questions Your feedback is important to us! Please complete this survey to help improve future training sessions and to inform us on what new topics you want additional training on.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|